Following the best practices is ideal, but they aren’t always the only option for everyone. In this ever-changing industry, it is crucial to remain adaptive by reviewing the old methods and updating them.
Check out the 3 methods of distributing content:
- Press release distribution
It’s not enough that you just pitch journalists with the hope that they’ll give you media coverage. Brand owners should consider taking a more proactive method to make their content available to their target audience.
Make sure to use the proper distribution service that will allow your press releases to be distributed to a large network of media and news outlets and journalists. Make sure that you write newsworthy content that appeals to the audience.
Know how you can track the hottest trends by monitoring the media. Make sure that you receive alerts to the conversations that associate with your brand.
It’s the best time to use them for your releases. You have to ensure that you are aware of the talks about your brand and the latest news around the world.
- Influencer distribution
Blocking ads is a thing these days. To ensure that your content is still seen, without obviously promoting it as an advertisement, think of ways how you can present content in a real way.
You can do this by collaborating with influencers on Instagram or Twitter. Influencers have the power to influence their followers. By collaborating with them, you can promote your content that is targeted to their audience.
Find the right influencers by doing your research. The influencer should be an existing advocate or those who suit your brand.
You need to know how they interact with their followers, what type of topic they write and check how they create social media posts. Don’t go for somebody just because they have a massive following. Check how they engage with their followers.
Quality is preferred over quantity. They should have a good engagement with their supporters.
If you are promoting a line of swimsuits, make sure that you’re targeting influencers who have access to women, particularly swimmers, models and young professionals. Connecting with those who don’t connect with your target audience is useless.
In 2017, a report claimed that 89 percent of marketers used influencer marketing to write content about their brand. It is seen that the technique will be reinforced more by marketers.
Influencers can help marketers in producing relevant and newsworthy content. This way, you also improve your distribution strategies.
- User-generated distribution
An interesting and useful content is shared by more readers. This is the main reason why audiences who find your content useful are prompted to also share it.
Make it a habit to create shareable content. Combine SEO practices and user-generated content distribution by following these tips:
- Partner with successful experts and publishers. You may create an influencer marketing campaign that allows influencers, such as bloggers to create and distribute your content.
- Make sure that you write shareable content. There are many tactics to make your release shareable. For instance, make sure that your release has social media sharing buttons. You can also create a post on Facebook or Twitter by writing a brief description of your release and including an eye-catching image or video.
- Write long content on your website. Search engines find longer content useful for readers. When you write content on your site or blog, make sure to offer a lot of information. Don’t forget to include multimedia, such as image, infographics, data, stats and video to keep the readers’ interest.
As a marketer, you need to ensure that you can adjust your press release and content distribution practices to fit the current trends. Don’t have the second thought of trying something new.